Thursday, January 3, 2008

Joshua Arroliga, 11, killed minutes before 2008



Photo is courtesy of miamiherald.com

Reason number 1,063,856 why shooting on New Year's Eve is NOT SMART! 11-year-old Joshua Arroliga (pictured above) was shot several times and killed while hiding behind a couch in his Opa Locka apartment complex. Joshua was reportedly playing hide-and-seek minutes before the new year, when Zenon Fernandez, of the same complex, shot at the couch Joshua was hiding behind to celebrate the New Year. Fernandez apparently thought shooting in the air would be "too dangerous." How about SHOOTING AT ANYTHING is dangerous! Check out the video story HERE.

Go ahead with your comments family, I think I'm at a loss for anymore words. One more child in Miami-Dade is gone over foolishness and it saddens me to the fullest.

~BND

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please stop dont say things tha you do now I the aunt and this is to hard to us to our family to my sister

Black-N-Dade said...

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean. The story I posted is according to the news report on Channels 4, 6, and 10. What part is it that I "don't know?" If something is not true, please let me know. And once again, I am very sorry for your family's loss. That is why I posted this, it was sad for this child to be lost this way.

Anonymous said...

it's been over a year and the man who killed joshua is out on bail their has not been a trial yet they kept on changing the date ver and over is a shame i can't believe the justice system